Before missionaries leave the U.S. for foreign countries, they are often permitted to phone home and so yesterday, (11/29) Sister Ary called collect from the airport in Washington, D.C. just a few minutes before she boarded the plane which would fly her to Zagreb, Croatia (the Slovenia/Croatia Mission Home is located in Zagreb). She was thrilled to finally be Slovenia bound and grateful her visa (and the visas of the other Elders and Sisters in her group) was issued. She told me they learned the Slovenian Embassy in D.C. is set to shut down for the month of December and had they not been issued their visas in now, everyone would have had to wait until January to finally get permission to relocate to Slovenia. Blessings are abundant for those who cry unto the Lord!
- I arrived in Zagreb, Croatia -- BRRRR!
- Sestra Ary's mailing address & postal rates
- A NOTE FROM MADELEINE’s MOM:
- I leave for Slovenia TOMORROW!
- Knocking on doors, teaching about Christ and actua...
- Week 10: In our nation's capitol and AMAZING thing...
- Week 9: I'm almost to Slovenia, w/ a detour to Was...
- BIG NEWS: Departing 6 A.M. on Fri 11/4 for.....D.C...
- Week 8: My last week at the MTC (sort of...maybe) ...
- ▼ November (9)